Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Wow, Triggered On J6?

It was all a show for the people, from the day it started!  The FBI chose poorly!  They are the domestic terrorists!  All in this administration are criminals!  I can't believe how long this has taken!  I smelt the skunk from that day!  I was praying that people didn't fall for their commie trap!  It was planned!  God let it happen for a reason!  Maybe there is hope for dumb people.

THERE IS NO BIRD FLU!!!  YOU F'N DUMMIES!!!  GOVERNMENT FLU MAYBE YES!  Now the asshats are in the chicken processing industry?  They want us dead!  That's fine!  YOU ALL WILL BE DYING TOO SOMEDAY!  HELL AWAITS YOU!  I CAN'T WAIT!  Think about that!  For all eternity!  

Anyone else getting feed up with McConnell's drool coming out of his mouth?  Lie, lie, lie and more lies!  

As I enjoy "In The Litter Box" I knew about everything they are talking about.  

I was banned on every platform and just got tired of it!  I found out friends aren't loyal at all.  Sad really.  That is why I would never just friend willy nilly.  Too many nuts out there!  

If you are looking for real people it's definitely not on line!  It's comical how pissed off they get when you don't friend back.  They find out about me and leave.  They all unfriend me by the end of the day.  I told you, I can make you sit in a corner and rip out your hair.  

Fear is all that they are selling to people!  They didn't want people to talk, visit, enjoy life...  This is a way to send people into depression.  I am way too stubborn!  I only need God!  That is something they don't have, obviously!  I'm laughing at them all!

The FBI, people in the judicial system, in office to serve and protect, the asswipe in the White House,  all need to lose their jobs, get perp walked and receive the harsher of all penalties!  They lost any shred of respect, from me anyway!  These idiots will start getting more desperate.  Just watch!   

Everyday it's, "what bullshit are they going to play at today?"  Only dumb people listen to idiots.  They definitely are bothered by us is true!

****************************************

Now to enjoy life, brought to you by God!  




Remember Butterflies are fee!





No comments: