Saturday, March 04, 2023

Ron's Too Busy For A Book Tour

At this point I am listening to what Trump is saying.  It's a gut punch to me, but you know.  He's been right about all of them!  From the start!  I remember if I ragged on Bush, I would upset so many people out there.  I did!  He was far from being a Reagan!  Trump actually is better than Reagan in my book!  Reagan was losing it at the end.  Nancy always had to help him with his speeches.  

Trump isn't holding back!  I noticed what he has done for the people.  This is what I wanted!  This is the peoples president.  Yes, I know he was a democrat.  However there were republicans that weren't really republicans!  He showed all of us what was going on.  At least those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear.  I was nastier than he was with tweets obviously, I got blocked for life a week before he did!

I don't approve of ballot harvesting!  There needs to be something done about that criminal behavior.  We need justice to the ones that committed that crime!  Only the it, them, they idiots and supporters cheat!  I don't want to be lumped in with stupid criminal people type!  I know I'm better than they are!  Even though my writing sucks.

Ron didn't show up to CPAC...  I can say that I now don't trust him!  He will have to prove me wrong!  Trump really does need to break that club of corruption up!  We need to see prison time for them all!  Otherwise "We The People" won't exist!  We won't count!



No comments: