Saturday, March 18, 2023

Pollinator's Need A Drink!

Woke will be going broke!  Sad that these parasites even exist in our country!  It will hit them soon, how damn dumb they are!

Ah well, as I wrote about pollinator's needing a drink!  I'm ready to join them!

My niece sent me a nice little gift, for watching her fur babies for her.


No they aren't golfball tees.  They are little cups for water.  This is like a swim up bar for bees.  I'm sure butterflies will like it too.  They do get nutrients from rocks and the ground.  They all do what is called puddling.  

I also have this clay dish with stones in it.  Rain fills it and when I water I fill it.  They don't need much.  


There is also the water that collects on plants.  I have seen butterflies in the grass getting the moisture with nutrients.  

This was taken today and yup!  He is still hanging in there!  The other caterpillar I spotted must have found a better hiding place!  Can't find him.  But this one is doing fantastic!  I get to check on him daily.  Yes,  the milkweeds are all blooming!  I got more, but even the ones coming back are blooming!



No comments: