Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Hold On To Your Conservative Rights America!

The godless parasites are at it once again I see!  The mentally ill come out of the woodwork once again!  Blaming, with their screwed up wack a doodle ideology once again!  These are the same people, that can't tell you what a woman is!

It's amazing how they put blame on everything else, yet they're the screwed up loons!  

Look people "innocent people" were killed by a deranged left "transgender thing"  thats what I call them all from now on!  I know they are against Gods laws!  It's apparent to me what they all are!  Reminds me of the experiments done in Hitlers time with the deranged doctor!  Looks to me the evil evolved!  We are dealing with it now!

Now these people are going to be the useful idiots on my gun rights?  Hardly!  What needs to happen is asylums for these people to live at!  they already want to live like rats in cites!  They all love being surrounded by cement!  

When they commit murder of innocent people then they all need the death penalty!  Criminals aren't innocent, and they are a threat to people that want to live a normal life, work and pay for what they have!  What a concept!  That is me!  I will take your raggedy ass out if I am threatened, or want to take my property!  I don't look forward to it, but if it happens guess what I'm going to be forced to do!

Now the media will do their spin and they hate bloggers like Gateway Pundit and others coming out with their own "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"!  They can't stand that!  Blocking us is Hitlers book burning.  I know thats why I was blocked all over the place by the commies!  Look what they do to President Donald J. Trump!  Yet Biden and Hunter are the real criminals, they don't care to investigate?  What is it going to take to wake you all up!

I see the real criminals, and they are trying to take away more and more of Americans freedoms!  Now they want to take over other peoples children too?  Mold them like Hitler did, that way they will be easier to control the population!  I told you I paid attention to history!

I don't need or care for the government to take care of me!  Never have!  They stole from all our paychecks, that we worked for every payday.  It's apparent to me they can't manage shit!  Hell, they spent all the social security money half the population never got to use, because they died!  Think about that one for a while!  "Oh if you wait till your 70 you will get more!"  Um that is if you live!  I started taking "MY MONEY" on day one!

Now this is all about democrats and what they do!  They kill!  They take away life, they started social security, they hate God!  Look what they all are doing in the control department of your life!  Ah but most are braindead and agree with what is being done.  Why?  Because they are being talked to in a soft manor, being persuaded with false stories, mixed in with lots of lies from the greatest speakers media Hitlers!  

Weak minded people in the town in Germany failed to see what Hitler was really doing till his regime was taken down, and the mounds bodies shown!  I believe we will be in for another shock like that!  Only on a much bigger scale. 

I'm not so dumb.  I just am not a writer, however I have every right to say what I want to!  The loony left want to be the only ones!  The control freaks that they are!

I was on truth this morning.  I see news on how they rather blame an innocent man, because they want to silence him and get him out of the way.  They will be mistaken, because now there are even more of us!  That is really what scares them!  

Donald John Trump is being prosecuted over and over again...  Look at him!  It's apparent that they hate him and are jealous of him.  That is the only reason that they have!  

Remember my tweets were a lot meaner than his were!  I got blocked for life a week before he did!  Why?  Because, we were calling out the lies and the corruption they didn't want you to see!

The real criminals are showing people shinny things, while in the other corner doing something they would be totally appalled at!  If they saw it!

Keeping people so busy in life they didn't see what was happening.  Some of us did!  I have lots of notes stored!  Some of us questioned everything and looked things up!  Even had our votes tampered with years before the fashionable 2020 election!  These commies hatted when you shared what you found!  You see I will not be shocked!  I already know!

Moving on...

Like I said they hate those of us that come out of the woodwork just like they despise these people...  Good job Gateway Pundit  Right you are and thank you for this Cat @catturd2

Prayers for the victims of yesterdays evil!  Nothing BUT EVIL!  It's not the weapon!  Pay attention to the TRUTH!



No comments: