Saturday, March 11, 2023

Another Success So Far

Not that the USA is a success at this moment...  At least I'm still enjoying things!  Before the commies completely destroy the country! I feel it is almost there!  Don't you worry though!  They will blame Trump for it.  YAWN!

Ah well, like I have stated.  I know all that is crumbling and going on but somehow I am at peace.  God's protection is keeping me sheltered. I am sure of it!  Convinced actually.  However, I have my moments of taking a swipe at the idiots now and then!  All in my mean nasty way, which they do deserve!  They want a war?  Well they got one!

Again back to what I wanted to talk about...  

I found my first caterpillar today!  He will be a butterfly soon!  Looks like my butterfly garden is a success! 


This was him just yesterday!  Well maybe it's a her...  



Be careful when doing clean up in the yard!  You might hurt the new butterflies that have already cocooned or are likely to be caterpillars.  I watch for clumps and I just leave them on a pile for a while.  I have a burn pile that I will do as I inspect all debris.  I moved down here to help the butterfly community to live free healthy lives!

Everything is coming in so nicely!  Even this flowering shrub that was planted last summer!  Called a fringe flower "Loropetalum".  In the witch Hazel family.


I had to water this evening, because we didn't get much of the rain that the other part of the state got.  In fact it's been pretty dry!  Supposed to get something on Monday.  I have some new things and I have to keep them watered till they are established.  It didn't hurt to give everyone a drink.  After all it is Saturday night!  CHEERS!  

No comments: