Friday, March 17, 2023

Not One Penny To The GOP Or The Commie Dems!

Too damn bad Nikki!  You blew it!  As did every other dumbass in the RINO department of corruption in the GOP!  

Anyone else getting hounded by the desperate idiots?  I know they are hammering me!   

Yes I do take screen shots!  This was another bug up their ass, when I was on twitter and FB!  I had proof!  Still do!

I'm telling you they don't care about you!

Just stay out of hospitals too!  It's like Cat said: "its like the roach motel"  You check in and never check out...  Jewels lives in CA so she would think of the Hotel California!  LOL....  "In The Litter Box"


Like I said they are getting desperate.  We have no law and order and they are trying to disarm law abiding citizens!  How much more evidence do you need!  People are not staying quiet and they are starting to get louder!  This is what they fear!

I don't know about y'all, but I did pay attention to history!  I may not be a writer, that doesn't give you any right to label me either!  I know more than you think!  I did live close to South of Chicago.  Everyone knows everything, but no one knows nothing.  Is over!  Now people are not staying quiet!  

No comments: