Thursday, March 16, 2023

Happy Birthday To My Palm Tree!

How about that!  It's still alive too!  The lame stream is on life support, but my Sylvester Palm tree is still alive!  


Lots of watering and food every 3 months.  I look at other peoples trees and they don't look as good as ours!  I have special food for it and I give it a nice long drink every week!

I see the shenanigans are still in full swing from the commie left loons!  Them and their snarky little stupid comments back and all!

I'm having a nice time!  Blessed with Gods gifts everyday!  Not on line much.  Just got in from a nice dinner and some wine with a fire.  Now this is what God thinks we all should be doing!  Because he knows.  I don't think I would want to be in those satanic shoes right now.  Ah well to each their own!  I'm just happy as a pig in shit, that I'm not them!

I have been doing more around the house.  I see that my passion fruit has new life on it!  The Orange Gulf Fritillary caterpillars are here!  Yay!  I also saw a Black Swallowtail butterfly!  Get out and enjoy God's gifts!  Because you are not the one running the show!  Even though you think you are!



Soon they will be these lovelies.












 

No comments: