Friday, March 24, 2023

Corrupt Twitter Exec Gets Torched!



Yeah I was blocked all over the place they all can go to hell!  I could read a script and do their job!  Just don't ask me to write it...  

I didn't care who the hell you were!  I didn't comply, so you can take that education and wipe your ass with it!  I can read about something, and do a better job than you can!  I have a right to do what I did against all the medical bull crap, that was forced on people!  Yes it was FORCED!  I am a pure blood!  I NEVER MASKED!  Soon as I said anything I was BLOCKED!  

Another thing is, I saw how people DIDN'T support others that were blocked!  Well what do you expect from idiots that were democrats, now claiming being conservative!  They didn't give two shits about the corrupt 2004 election that happened in Washington State either!  Not interested!  They are the true assholes!  Showed me they are too busy building their reputation, to care about anyone else!  The ones with actual truth that corruption really did happen to someone!  ME!  Oh dumb ass they are operating on a bigger scale now FYI!  Stop sending me dumbass links that I already know about!

Thank you JP!  They are tyrants!

No comments: