Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Memories Of The Past With The Wild Coyote.

 Interesting morning.  How well I remember!  Everyone around me at work, getting the jab!  Except me, of course!  I noticed a lot of sick people, I was still at work!  Why was that I asked?  A nurse, "I was working in rehab at the time".   The nurse said harshly, and angrily:  "IT'S ANOTHER STRAIN!"

One year year I was threatened with losing my job if I didn't get vaccinated.  I said bring it!  Of course they didn't pursue it.  Again, I wasn't the one calling in sick all the time!  If I did, my co-workers said, boy she must be really sick to call in!  She never misses work!

I also remember a rule of: "NO GLOVES GOWNS OR MASKS IN THE HALLWAYS!"  Huh!  Did everyone in the medical field forget that rule or what?  There was also a hazard container and you had to wash your hands before leaving the room.  

As I go through life enjoying and questioning everything, I do see the humor I see in people.  They are all nuts and I'm normal!

I loved seeing this on Truth social!  Is that magazine even in business anymore?  Who reads that trash?  Anyway I hearted it and passed it along.  I do remember a reservist in the military, working with me saying if they make her get the SARS or H1N1 she will quit!  Don't know what happened to her, but they deployed her anyway.  


Oh and this one put a smile on my face!  We all know what happens!



No comments: