Thursday, March 02, 2023

Bird Flu Commie Washington State?

 Boy, talk about keeping people under your thumb!  BIRD FLU?  Take away all pleasure of Gods creatures!  Do you all know what Dr. Fauci "I like to call that criminal Dr. Fucky" what he did to dogs was criminal!  Yup and babies get sold on black market!  It's Hitler time all over again!  The only thing I agreed with dumb ass Whoopi said, "old books shouldn't be re-written!  This is definitely a clown world!

Not only do you pathetic losers want to kill humans, now the birds have issues?  Go away!  No one is listening to you anymore!  No one thats normal!  Tell me, is that why there is a place where all seeds are stored, so you elate dumbasses can start over?  The new world order?  

Bird flu be damned!  Right along with the other mongrels that try to control peoples happiness!  I never listened when I lived in Washington State either!  No wonder I had all the birds in my yard!  I was the only one feeding the poor things!  Democrats and RINO republicans can go off themselves!  The world would be wonderful, without you control freak psycho idiots!  Stop pushing the bullshit because I'm not buying!  Neither are others!  We out number you pathetic little shits!

You can screw a rock just don't tell me I have to!  I'm telling you!  The more you open your pathetic little mouths, the more I and other God fearing "NORMAL" people will have something to say!  You can no longer block us on social media!  Your little losers are trying to silence, but it ain't working!  I see their little raggedy asses coming on TRUTH social!  We ignore and post on!

Had to vent....  I saw all the crap when I do my research on stuff, just to see what other stupid is happening in Washington State!  I'm convinced the voting fraud started there, because I believe it was in Chicago first!  Didn't the organizer come from there after he turned his back on the black communities?  All those empty Obama promises!  

Democrat after democrat got elected.  I lived in Indiana, people would talk about how Chicago is nothing but democrats.  Then the republicans learned to be crooks now too!  Oh that is just wonderful I thought!  They don't give a shit about the people they serve!  in fact they want to control like some dictator we fought and took out!  Well actually he took cyanide.  Hmmmm...  My grandmother was right about dirty politicians!  She came from Europe in 1919!  There is no difference!

All this and a bag of chips!  Let's not forget who is going around with a book tour now.  He hasn't got the money.  Isn't that right Ron DeSantis!  I definitely have my eye on you!  You go against Trump and people will be done with you!  Oh and Nikki you bitch!  Give it up already!  Right now in my eyes a woman can be just as corrupt!  Do you really want to go down as a corrupt leader?  We have our own list going right now.  Unbelievable how dumb people are not to see it!

I was talking about birds or was it birdbrains?  I wanted to talk about birds and seeing "bird flu" was another trigger for me!  Amazing how their bullshit flies around the web!  

Well I don't believe anything the idiots put out anymore!  I will continue to enjoy my birds!  In Florida we live in a bird sanctuary area.  Everyone has bird houses up!  The blue birds are wonderful to see!  Along with the rest of the wild life.  Even that black snake we watched last night trying to go up the pole of a bird house and sliding. I guess he heard us laugh and slithered away.  Yup!  Laugh at them!

When putting up a bird house, we have several, you want to use poles. Also you don't want a perch on your birdhouse for predators.  Birds don't need a perch.  You should be away from tree branches.  Those snakes are such clowns!  Real pole dancers!



Keep feeding God's creatures!  They are from God for you to enjoy!


That's right little bird!  Beak up in the air too!


No comments: