Friday, March 31, 2023

Trans Woman Got Hit in the Nuts

Yes JP, I had a time with some small person in life with a little power is very dangerous!  Attitude issues happen at the store.  One time something I had was not marked, and they wanted me to go and get the price?  I said well maybe I really didn't need it!  Here you can go put it away later for me and make sure to mark it, you know, just in case someone else wants to buy it!  I give it back.  

When you fly, the commie type, they hate when they are ignored.  I act like they aren't there, and go through without even acknowledging them.  

I can read body language, I give my body language right back at them.  Then I grab my phone and start having a conversation, just because....  my conversation: "hi, yes I agree they must have a horrible life.  Also it's pretty annoying when they act like that!  "Loud enough for them to hear."  Don't they know how dumb they show everyone, I mean look at that job they have!  hahahahahaha...  It's not cool to cross me!


No comments: