Thursday, March 30, 2023

Audrey Hale, Is In Hell!

Where her and other murderers need to be, for all eternity!

It's too bad when the evil demons don't like what I have to say!  Do I care?  Not really.  I love pissing off Satan!  There are so many possessed by him they are beyond help!  Pray that Satan gets no more souls!  

Sadly, there are too many weak people out there, so I just ask God to protect me from them.  Also to give me strength!  While on Earth, it's a good thing to have!

Having my garden, I get a lot of things cleared up.  It's truly amazing and giving.  Nature is a great thing to have around!

After having a great dinner, a rabbit hopped through the yard, followed by the great horned owl!  Now there is something you don't see everyday!  Where is the camera when you need it!  



Oh look a hummingbird!  Two of them!  Darn screen in the way!  Sitting out in the butterfly garden they both came around!  I'm too slow with the camera!  They were both together on the feeder till one took off!


Earlier in the day, I was enjoying a bloom on the Italian Lavender.  Also something the birds planted in the garden.  A native sunflower!  I hear they plant magnolia trees too!  Some folks down the road from us had 5 of them from their forest area!  They dug them up, replanted them where they can be more beautiful to see!  The blooms are fragrant and beautiful!  We have three.  I planted two.



The end of a beautiful evening!  Thank you God!

After getting to the end of this post, I got a call to come to a friends home next week.  There will be at least 7 of us.  This is what I'm talking about!  A real normal life only God can give!


   


No comments: