Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Commie Left Make Killer A Martyr

How typical of the left!  Meanwhile I'm once again attacked by the trolls!  I'm wondering if TRUTH Social is hiring these little rejects?  Ooh someone reported me, the cowards that they are!  Hey TRUTH don't comply with these dolts!  Yes I get the gray screen of shame again!  This wasn't the first time!  Poor little cry babies!

  


Remember my tweets were worse than President Trumps!  I got blocked for life on twit a week before President Trump was.  We shouldn't have to deal with being blocked at all, compared to what these commies are doing!

What really is getting to me is how they all martyr criminals!  For their own narrative too!  "Guns are bad!"  Never mind that criminal that killed innocent lives!  

They are the ones that labeled themselves and I can't say what they really are?  Now how is that fair?  

These are the people that have disregard for life and disrespected our Lord and savior!  I refuse to stay silent!  Not only that they attack common sense law abiding citizens!  

Ah well ....

We had a lovely time yesterday.  Found this fantastic place to eat on the coast.  Only a hop skip and a jump away from us.  A nice walk after dinner and all! 

I'm enjoying Gods gifts everyday while battling the satanic mongrels!











No comments: