Friday, March 10, 2023

They're Here

As I'm being repulsed by the current administration, seeing that criminal in the White House just forced me to turn off the idiots!

I took my coffee and went to my butterfly garden.  I quickly healed and enjoyed all the plants coming in.  As I walked down my path I noticed the tops of the new milkweed coming back, were bit off at the tops!  I quickly thought did I do that?  I did take the trimmer to the edge yesterday?  Oh ooh!  

Nope it wasn't done by me after all!


As I made my way to the new plant I put in, there was another one!  The monarch caterpillars are back!  I have so far seen the orange gulf, yellow ones, small ones and swallowtails.  It's going to be a good year!

Then I fed all the birds.  The cardinal was there waiting for me, I could walk up to him!  They all know me now.  Hey lady!  FEED US NOW!

After that I finished my coffee and did a workout in the pool!  I see the idiots are over in the left loon pool, they're still playing with themselves, still miserable and full of themselves.  Typical!  

No comments: