Friday, September 29, 2023

Wish They Would Leave Me Alone!

 They get in power and then the hell with everyone!  I'm Voting For Trump for the 3rd time, because of all of them!


The idiot morons, that make the calls, are stupid.  

I was in the middle of doing my air fried, fries.  It's built into my new range!  I never bought an air frier.  Thought about it, but I know how tech stuff is.  I figured it would be in a range someday.  I was right!  

Now I need to do the back splash on the wall!  I really didn't like it, but that didn't deter us from getting this house and property.  I knew, my husband knew, how my mind works.  I'll do and get what I want,  changing what I don't like.  We have done quite a bit in the two years here, already!  The yard needed more, so I tackled that first!  I needed that palm tree in the back!  It looked too much like Eastern Washington State with those pine trees!  

Well they could have gone for less time.  I was use to having everything raw, in that last oven!  Next time, I will know.  They were still yummy and crunchy though.  Less time and it will be perfection!

As these were in the oven I went and visited with my neighbors.  Dropping off cookies and saying hi to another that I really like to talk to, because of gardening.

Then I get this text with 6 people having a party line text with me!  Really, all I put in those cookies was sugar, flour, eggs and love!  Already starting party plans for October!  Nice!  I feel my demeanor changing, living here with my kind of folks!

I love my new oven and already have it on my phone and iPad.  I keep thinking of older people that would have issues with this technology.

l feel a lighter backdrop now, will lighten up the counter.  What is there, is little brown and tan squares.  It drives me crazy!   That last stove was also a hazard because the knobs were in the back!  It sat higher so now the wall is showing!  A democrat probably designed that last oven!

Ok my old demeanor is back again!  I think God wants me to stay strong!  Oh, and I will!




No comments: