Wednesday, September 06, 2023

My Gut Told Me Long Ago! Why The Lies then?

 My first thing is why come out with this now?  But I do realize, because of all my back posts in the past about Obama.  Everyone I know in the know, knew already.  Including myself.  

Look I don't care what you go to bed with, just be honest!  Also you need to be open to people like myself and other God fearing people.  We are the ones praying for you.  

True you might not fly well in our God fearing group.  But if you are a lier and a fake, that is another thing.  Especially if you are against God and our way of life!  Women are truly a gift to life bearing!  You will never sway, at lest you won't sway me!  

I have been approached at one time.  It was a total shock to me!  Let's just say, I did not expect that, nor did I want that kind of relationship!  That is what really broke my heart.  I thought friendship, to climb hike and ski.  I felt so stupid!  I felt very awkward and had no idea!  Sorry I like men.  God fearing men at that!  That to me was very violating and hurtful.  What the hell did I do to incite that?  Then I got pissed off!

I don't care what you fuck, know that I may, along with others not be for it!  Your freedom is to keep sinning and it's none of my business, it's true.  However you know it's against Gods law, on family.  I pray for your soul, for so many are really good people.  Smart even!  I just don't get it.

Women and man make a family, if you are that stupid about real science of God.  This is my issue.  What you do is satanic and your business.  Love is one thing for another person as a person, however kinky shit won't fly with God.

Again, it's none of my business, but I will pray for you, even though you are so misguided.  Just don't attack the family unit or my stance on my observance.  It does hurt me.  I feel for people.  I also get very pissed off!  Maybe because I never understood that feeling.  Maybe as a friend, but now I feel I have to save your soul!  I do have that right.  When you are a good person, I'm sure God has a place for you.  I really pray he does!   

Oh and please say no to drugs!  This is a big issue with overindulgence in Gods eye.  Wine is for complementing a meal and someones happiness at a wedding.  Not to get drunk on.  It's how I understand that. 

Just do a search in your bible.  You will find the answers you need.  Freedom is living free to enjoy Gods gifts loving one another "not in a corrupt way" and being able to help others along the way.  However you need to also work for what you have to enjoy it.  When you do well you can choose to help others.  I'm growing food now and hope to help any local food bank.  I guess you can say this is my calling, right now anyway.

Also do a search in what I have on Obama in my blog.  I go way back to 2004, so knock yourself out!

Why now, when we already knew?  Well I did!  "LINK"




No comments: