Monday, September 18, 2023

Hunter Is Suing The IRS?

 Go after them Kash Patel!!  However, Eye roll...  Everyone knows the family is corrupt!  100 to 1 the criminals are not going to jail!  Also the IRS is run by who?  Yeah it's getting interesting!

Well, we need to always be prepared, on what comes next!  You have to realize that, because of the loons, running this country into the ground!

FYI, Did you know rabbits are easy to raise?  They multiply very fast.  They can eat grass clippings weeds and other greens.  Good eating and for those of you with HOA's?  They will never hear them crow.  You just won't have any eggs.  Survival strategies quail eggs.  Yeah kind of small but edible.  Quail is good eating too.  They don't crow.

I just filled all my beds with more soil.  YAY!  Just about caught up!  I even added more in where the zucchini and squash was growing!  Their new home is in the new raised bed with the trellis now.  Doing quite well so far.  

Noticed my passion fruit is blooming now too!  Flowers are so unusual!   I just found out there are edible weeds growing on the property as well!  Wow!  That will be good to forage for, if we need to.

This bloom is so pretty!  There are many on this vine!  The fruit is good too!  I had it last year, growing it here in Florida for the first time.  Had lots of fruit last year too!  I hadn't had it for a long time, since I visited Australia!  It was during their bicentennial year back in 1986-87!  I was there in late December into the near end of January.  They were into their summer season.  Then I went to the South island of New Zealand, to climb Mt. Cook!  What a trip!



No comments: