Tuesday, September 05, 2023

They Are Doing Something More, So Be Ready!

 As the world turns, the imbeciles are in full force.  Don't count on me complying!  I didn't the last time!  In fact, it made it that much easier, to get the hell out of a once conservative state, of Washington State!  People better start fighting back!  Give it back to them like they do to us!  Stop being a candy ass!  They are the godless rebellion of asswipes!  Not us American God fearing conservative folks!  Dr. Fuckie, "Fauci, for people that are clueless" is a Nazi nut job, godless, satanic FAKE!  SKREW YOUR FREEDOM TOO, YOU COMMIE MARXISTS DICTATORS!!  Let's talk about the ones dropping dead or getting cancer from the jab!  AND BACK AT YOU, WE WERE RIGHT YOU WERE WRONG!

They don't care?  Well news flash!  I don't care either, but they best know that God does have a place in hell for them!  They will be facing something horrible.  If not on Earth they will be when gone.  They all  think they are ok, because the devil told them.  SURPRISE!

I had a wonderful day!  Regardless of the bullshit going on.  I will piss them off more by happily living!  Gardening is a fun project.  It's a very good work out too!  I just put down 12 bags of mulch in an area that will be home, to all my vining and climbing plants!   I used lots of cardboard first, killing the area of vegetation.   Soaked the cardboard and put mulch, on top of the cardboard.  Now I will be adding the soil sometime.  When the cardboard gets soaked it falls apart.  Then with new soil and a hoe, I can mix up the soil with some sand.  I use crushed shell for nutrients.  


On the left side of the raised bed I will be putting in blueberry bushes. 

The bed wasn't fully filled, I couldn't wait and started watermelon and cantaloupe.  There was more soil added and I added two kinds of pea's, more tomato, one whole section just for lettuce, green onion, carrots, green zucchini, and a squash.  I love having this land!  Thank you God!


The lettuce is that full section in the bottom left first bin at the top.  Then I put in the zucchini and squash.  That white square basket looking thing, is a place for eggshells, coffee grounds and vegetable leaves and things.  I only have this one and another on the other side.  The other two, I will use for tomato plants.  I'm using one now.  I wanted more room for planting vegetables.  


Yes I put this together myself.  I'll add more beauty around it now.  I really think, the blueberry bushes on the right side of that raised bed will be perfect!  Enjoy living and put God first everyday!




No comments: