Wednesday, September 20, 2023

The Fall Of The Biden Administration?

One can certainly hope for that!  The whole, of the corruption in place right now, needs to fall hard!  Or we won't have a country anymore!  Dear Lord help us please!

 Fall is in the air.  Here in Florida, after being here for the second year,  I can feel the change.  It's not as hot but it's still warm.  As I looked out our large window doors, I think Yeah I like this resort.  Especially in the cool mornings!  We open the doors, out of the way!  It's like sitting outdoors!  All three panels disappear into the wall to the right!  I love the forest in the distance!

A resort where you have to take care of the property, then sit back and enjoy it!  I never feel like going anyplace!  When we do, I am so happy to be home again! 

There are some really good folks near by.  I just came home, from a wonderful afternoon with friends!  It was very nice to celebrate the change of the season, catching up on things in our life, future trips and so on.  Sipping on wine, doing an art project, laughing, joking around.  Might as well enjoy it while we can!  God sure is the one calling the shots!  Long as we acknowledge him, we will have peace.  Satan hates that.  This is how we will win!

The house we all met at, was like a doll house!  Gorgeous inside and out!  Including a garden tour!  She said, that it was me, that inspired her.  I'm glad I can do something!  Seriously, she did a fantastic job on her yard.  Beautiful!  


This was my second time there.  She has done so much, since the last time I was there, that now I'm inspired to do more too!

Here was the craft room where we created our masterpieces!


We really had a fun time!  Here were some of our designs.  Can y'all see which one was mine?


This one!  The complicated one.


It was the wine!  I'm sure of it!  The food!  OH MY!  Later we had a feast!


Yes those are my pumpkin spice biscotti below!  No one died, so that is always a good sign!  My favorite was the truffles for desert!  Very good!!  They were still covered in front of that pumpkin.  


As I looked around, I enjoyed all the festive fall things basically in every room!


Definitely a good time was had by all!


No comments: