Friday, September 15, 2023

Biden's Get Their Ass Handed To Them.

The punishment best be very harsh for what he has done to this country!  All of the GOP asswipes that did nothing, need that same treatment!  Maybe even worse!  The Soros clan need to be sent out of the country, the obamas regime needs to face criminal tyrannical treasonous charges!  Every one of them not leaving out the Clintons!  All judges against our constitutional rights need to be fired and bared from ever practicing again!!  Whew!  

Oh an Mitten, Mitt Romney rummy!  GO FUCK YOURSELF!!  

Ok that is all the time I will be giving to the rat bastards for today!  Unless of course, someone has a fantastic video to share!

Vampires suck the life and time away from you!  Don't let them do it!  

Meanwhile this 67 year old biddy just put up a new trellis raised bed system.  I did the homework on this one too.  Very nice!  I went to the company for this.  Vego raised beds.  A gardener can go crazy there!

I'm in zone 9A.  Whew it's still hot and the pool is calling to me.  Funny how I use to see pools and think, why aren't they using them?  Well they do!  You just don't see us and when.  Sometimes just in the buff!  We are secluded enough, thank heavens!  For others!  

The raised bed has plenty growing in it right now.  Yes even tomatoes.  We will find out!  But here it is!  I just need to put my cardboard in them and fill them up.  These will be filled unlike my impatient nature with the big white one.  I'll trans plant some into these two beds now.  Then filling up the big white one more.

Yes, I did make more work for myself.  Well I'm retired and I would rather have wasted it on fun projects than on line!  I listen while doing my thing though.  I don't miss anything really.  Many things I already know, so why go on!  Just tell me! 

Ok here is my finished gardening landscape.



   Now, I hope this will give me endless joy, growing veggies!


No comments: