Saturday, September 16, 2023

A Week End Update.

 Sad to see NE 156th in Washington State has car jacking!  The cops say, just to give the criminal the keys?  Just give them what they want?  That wouldn't happen with me!!  Of course I would be the one going to jail right!  Fuck'n retards!!  That's why we moved!  I can't stand stupid commie marxists!!  

Now about my garden...

I unloaded 10 bags of soil and still need much more.  I only filled one of the raised beds.  The other one has only one bag in it.  I'll take my time filling that one and the one in the huge bed.  

Everything is coming up!  My tomatoes.




Pumpkin, zucchini, & squash


Carrots, lettuce and green onions.  The green speckles are getting bigger in the soil!  How exciting!





Two different kinds of peas, watermelon & cantaloupe


Another week has passed.  Look at that growth!  The bees were pollinating when I came in to snap a shot.  Butterflies of all kinds!  This is the perfect growing time, for a second harvest, for the year!




No comments: