Thursday, September 21, 2023

As I Promised

Agave that I got from my friend.  They are getting big!  The giant ones get to be $100.00 or more at the nursery.  These were tiny over a year ago.  I suspect another year they will be double in size.  They also produce new plants.  My friend tells me she gets so many she throws them away!  

 


This is another 3 plants that I got from my other friend.  Mine looked like this when it popped!  I wish I took a picture of it!



I got three little ones of the Pagoda plants.  They also were tiny!  Only one was mature enough to bloom.  These will be planting themselves on the property!  Which is fine, because we have the space for it.  I also hope the strawberries make a nice ground cover with lots of strawberries!  Those gave me a second harvest too!




No comments: