Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday Gardening!

What a beautiful day!  But very warm too!  I just had to go in the pool, after doing my thing.  Potting, transplanting and so on.

Yes, Ken Paxton, the Texas attorney general was acquitted!  Yet I still see, the paid off by the commie lib shits lame stream, are still talking out their ass again!  They are really losing it!  Coming out with all the negative, as usual.  Things like ooh, he was acquitted by fellow republicans...  The idea of their accusations in the first place, is harassment!  They knew it too!  Anyway....

It's Sunday!  The 7th day he rested!  I enjoyed the garden.  To me it's not working, it's playing!  I transplanted the zucchini, winter squash and another kind of tomatoe.  All started  from seed.  I'm a seed planter.  It's more rewarding.  The zucchini seems to be the winner, at the growth process.  


My brother just got into his new home, not so long ago near us.  He has some acreage too.  We nibbled on some peppers we saw growing on the property!  Yummy!  I kept my seeds.  Planted them soon as I dried them out a little.  This was a month or so ago.  I planted 5-7 of the seeds, in some starting soil.  the rest I put them into a container in my seed library.  

I called the seeds curly peppers, because that is what they looked like.



I plan to keep these in a pot till they get nice and big.  It's like a scrub.   I'll plant these in the ground.  We found them in the shade late in the afternoon.  I plan to put them where they will have that same thing here.  Morning sun and shade in late evening.  I'll mix some sand & soil with some shell fish for nutrients.  

The other day, I used my basil that I'm growing.  It's the only herb that has taken off!  The rest are coming in slowly.  I'm a very impatient person!  Don't these plants know?  

The basil was so fragrant!  I chopped off the top and already they have new leaves coming in!  Oh the sauce was so good with the two tablespoons of basil in it!  If only, I could have done the same with the oregano!  Soon though!  


I'm seeing how they all grow, then I may have to give them all their own containers.  I'm thinking bigger pots!  

That concludes my relaxing, away from the toxic BS going on in the world!  Crap that I already know is happening.  No time from me, for Satan, ever!

No comments: