Wednesday, February 15, 2023

We Know George Carlin Was Right

Yep, it's a club and you and I aren't in it!

Nikki Haley you ain't fooling me!  Honey!  These people are all evil, right down to Mitt Romney!  They seem to run on that same narrative the idiot in the White House now is doing!  They don't care about you!  They select and you don't have a say! 

Everyday we get more and more attacks!  "Look over there something shinny" bullshit!  At this point, I just shake my head at the fact people still support these idiots, selected into our government!  Yes they were all selected and trying like hell to shut the rest of us up!

If you are popular you get the f'n death threats and names.  They are so scared of conservative talk shows!  They hate that we have our own platforms.  They create more bullshit!  It's the new clown world from the corrupt commies placed into their positions!

Nothing but evil out there.  Soon as you can recognize that the sooner you take charge of your own life.  Only with God in your life.  He knows all!  Enjoy what Satan wants to destroy, don't give in!  What you have is from God not Satan, and he can't stand that fact!  Keep pissing off Satan!

Meanwhile God gives gifts everyday!  I'm happy to report the Canna is coming back!  My niece gave me this Canna last spring!  Pine needles may have helped?  I took the pine needles away and gave the plant food with adding more soil now.  I will be reporting on everything coming back.  The Strawberries even made it!  Of course it was colder in the Pacific North West.  I always had strawberries and blueberry's there.  The strawberry festival is this month in south Florida.  I guess it is later for us in the north Florida.

Enjoy your day and shut them all off!  Right now they are doing their best to destroy the good stuff in life.  Don't let them and pray for those effected.  

Look to Gods gifts!  Trust in him alone!





No comments: