Wednesday, February 08, 2023

They Can't Seem To Leave Conservatives Alone.

I was blocked on all the platforms like twitter for life.  I must admit after being blocked off of facebook several times I decided to remove all my personal pictures, just leaving the political stuff up.  Then I permanently deleted it.  Both of my accounts.  They hate my political views so that's why I left it there.  I was late in getting on Facebook, early to remove myself.

All the hateful people of the left said to us conservatives, to get our own platforms.  We did and now they are there too.  Such control freaks!  That is exactly what commies do.  They try to shame, ridicule and silence you.  Truth be told, that a child of God will never be silenced!

These people are probably the FBI coming on.  Or paid antifa/blm white supremos, because I know my conservative people of color aren't part of that stupid.  Facts matter but these fools try and divide and cause chaos.  Read the art of war.  The manipulation was with mandatory shots and masks.  They caused fear in people.  Anyone of us that didn't go along, tried to tell people what to take for the God given immune system.  That didn't go well.  They blocked you.  At this point I am calling them all murder's, with some others conspiracy to murder!     

Many are so easily gaslighted it's unbelievable!  They refuse to even see that the sky is blue at this point.  I won't go into all of it.  What is next is the food supply.  "Global warming" and all other crazy things.  It's in the bible what man will do.  I suggest you look into that well known book for the news.  If anyone is going to destroy this world it will be God.  After all he created it!  People are running around everyday without knowing him.  I'm to the point of sitting back and watching it all play out.  I'm unafraid.  Sometimes shaking my head.

I can't help to get nasty sometimes.  Don't worry God reals me back in and says D....?  Then other times it's... not very nice but by golly, I think you reached them!  God does have a sense of humor.  I know that because he created man.  Me of all people!  I got the there she goes again...  You see he does use people.  Like I said go read the bible.

I went off my reason for doing this, oh yeah they can't seem to leave us alone!  I happily commented on one of my favorite conservative persons post.  "Well known".  The research is clear and strait forward.  Out of no where comes these fools!  Am I back on Twitter?  Do they have these rejects working here now?  What?  

I know it's best to ignore and I do for the most part.  This was attacking "MY COMMENT".  If you agree heart and move on.  I don't need lecturing or your point of view.  You see, I already can think for myself.  Something others are having a hard time with.  Who do I listen to?  Well if you must know it's God!  I have even disagreed with Trump.  However I like him and see all the slings and arrows coming at him.  That alone tells me why.  He was well liked by the Holly weird people.  That's when I didn't care to watch him.  Now I don't watch any TV.  

Ok .... I digress yet again!  My comment was attacked.  I saw this this morning...  They are miserable, they hate seeing others free speech!


Here is the rest of my comment....  Yes that was supposed to say lala land it kept switching back!


This fool doesn't know what I went through back in commie Washington State in 2004!  I got hung up on told to check my mail tomorrow...  they said they sent 3 already...  Yeah!  I don't lie!  Ever since then I knew our country was in trouble!  Obama loved coming to Medina because I always got caught in his mess on the road!  I'm so grateful to be gone from there, however we need to keep an eye on DeSanctimonious now too!  Keep your eye on Jeb Bush and the other RINO's getting big $$$....  Yep!  We are playing follow the money just like after 9-11!  Once AGAIN!  




 

No comments: