Wednesday, February 22, 2023

This Polish Person Isn't Fooled!

Joe, Joe, Joe...  You're the most hated person in the world right now!  Except for the few dumb ones, still clapping like harp seals for you.    

When are you and your Soros crowd, going to learn!  People of God know all there is to.  We see evil by just looking at you.  Soulless empty shells!  I know, I can't be bothered with mongrels like you!  I have gardening to accomplish!  

God gives me all that I need, I certainly don't need things like you or your ilk Joe!  I have family in Poland, I'm happy to be an American that knows what evil looks like, they do too!  You didn't fool them joey!  They still remember when Hitler rode into town.  You are no different!

Message to Ron DeSantis: "Don't blow it!  Don't you dare run for president now!  Stay away from that kiss from Satan, if you want to keep your good standing with God!  That RINO "I'm not white" Nikki, has more votes then you do!  Because of the few feckless women movement dumbasses out there, however she won't win either.

...Meanwhile the gardening is going very well!  All the glory goes to God each and everyday!

Doing some clean up and feeding palm trees, some plants, pulling weeds.  In the more southern area of Florida, it is strawberry time!  Mine will be a bit later by a month.  The butterflies are starting to show up!  I believe we have families of blue birds checking out, the several houses we put up.  We added two more houses this year.  Even the birds are house hunting, to start a family!  Just like nature is supposed to do, with all Gods creatures great and small.  I'm just the caretaker!  Happy to do it!



No comments: