Friday, February 17, 2023

The Revolution

Pay attention to this video.  I know because, I used to dance to this music back in the 80's!  Prince, Michael Jackson, ... so many talented people with sick twisted souls!  RIP!

There are all kinds of "stuff" in this video!  A doctor, KKK, a woman with the middle missing....  Yeah, it's interesting that he named this Mountains.   "I used to climb"  God made sure I survived for a reason!  

Theres only mountains and the sea.  There is nothing greater, than you and me?  Sounds Godless to me!  God does exist!  

Listen to what he is singing.  Because people like Nikki Haley are trying once again to divide.  You know she isn't white?  She ain't American to me at this point!  Just like the greatest organizer?  I call him the greatest divider!  That is Obama!  Pay attention out there!

Anyone want to tell me why is the commie marxist satan's minion, "Klaus Schwab" having any say at all to our American life?  You know also George Soros!  George Soros, was kicked out of Hungary for his bullshit!  Come on America!  Wake up!


No comments: