Wednesday, February 08, 2023

At The Trailer Park

Yeppers!  We had some adult beverages, took a dip in the pond and fired up the pit, to cook our latest kill...

Sometimes you have to be a smart ass, get your hands dirty, tell everyone to go play with themselves!  Otherwise, they will walk all over you, given the chance!

Yes, it was a beautiful sunset!  The water got to 81!  It sure felt good swimming, after putting my flower pots in shape!  Gotta keep the trailer park looking good y'all know!  

I believe spring is here!  What does that hog know anywho!

I guess people wasted their day on line today.  It takes me about two min or 30 depending.  I really can't sit there listening to everyone.  It's a waste of my precious time!  Especially, when I know what I need to know.  I will zip through a few, but do really love all the fun ones.  The ones with humor, mixed in truth.  I will share not that I listen or hang onto every word.  I can't do that.  I guess there are some that do though.  

Here are some pretty pictures for y'all and enjoy your evening!






No comments: