Tuesday, February 28, 2023

I'm Not A Hater I'm Also Not Gullible!

Name call all you want to you little losers!  You can't make me give up my freedom!  You also can't make me do anything I don't feel like doing!  

Just an FYI!  Just go work on your stupidity and stop enforcing your hate on everyone else!  You are not normal!  Actually, you are the control freaks on the left, from Satan!  You are soulless for your stance on killing human life.  You hate Gods creation and it shows!  You can't stand the fact men are the stronger sex, "unless of course he's a wimp, and can't compete with their own gender".  A woman carries the life of a human.   God meant for man and women to be together.  Obviously freaks like you can't seem to comprehend!  Y'all have issues with that!  Being a companion is a different kind of love.  You on the left want to pervert everything!  Just like Satan has instructed you to do!

You see the left can't stand that comment of mine!  That alone will make their little pee brains explode.  

Hey Jesus is King and you can't stop the REVOLUTION from him!  It's starting!  I did enjoy this Sunday!  THANK YOU LORD!  There is no other!  AMEN!  I am a sinner and he loves me so much he died for me!  

To think I used to despise gardening!  Slowly that all changed when I just made time for it.  That is what I was called to do.  Will I be feeding people?  I don't know?  I think he just wants me to enjoy something special from him.  "A relationship".

My island has been cleaned up a bit, now to feed the plants there.  I never thought I would have so much!  I can see the rocks again!  Soon the plants will fill in once again!  


The love is real!  I can't wait and God knows it!











No comments: