Thursday, February 23, 2023

She Has Satan In Her Dark Soul

If you watch her you will see what I'm talking about.... er, unless you are one of them!  I saw on her page she had all the symbols to go along with her satanic behavior.  Foreperson In Trump GA Grand Jury Shows Her Bias Against Trump  

The scary people are being crushed.  Keep that revival going!  Remember people like Foreperson, are the sick twisted people!  

Trump definitely will have my vote as always!  

This is America!  Thank you Donald John Trump!



*************************************

Time to do more gardening!  The four banana bushes I have got fed.  The blooms are so fragrant!  I have them by the other side of our pool patio.  These will be blooming all summer.  I wish the Jasmin would do the same but they don't.  I remedied that, I planted four peaches and cream honeysuckle.  The same as I had in Kirkland.  Only had two there.  A much smaller yard.  I have two in my butterfly garden area here.  One in the corner of our white arbor and one planted on the other side from the yellow Jasmin by the pergola.  Right now that area smells wonderful sitting there!  

These are the blooms on the banana bush.  The flower petals are thick like plumeria flowers too!  I love this plant because it is also cold hardy to 20 degrees.  Also they stay green all year round.  I have had these plants over a year now, in large pots.   This was their second winter.  I didn't cover them.  They get the full sun.  Yes it got down to frost but then it shoot up in temperature during the day here in north  Florida.  


These are fruit trees.  I have two of them.  They were here but looked so sickly!  I fed them and the sprinkler system runs more now.   The prior owner comes and sees us.  He said he didn't water much.  He  only lived here two and a half years.  I think I gave him a shock, with all I have added already in just a little over a year now. 



They are doing very well now!  The one on the left is smaller but has more branches starting.  Interesting place, Florida is.  You do the gardening in the morning when it's cooler and use the pool in the afternoon.  I'm getting more exercise than I ever have!  We love it!


No comments: