Monday, February 27, 2023

Interesting Weekend.

After seeing two fighter jets flying over this weekend, it was interesting how once again, "We The People" are kept in the dark.  Following right along with talking heads on line.  Will there be more of the same then?  More gaslighting?  Oh don't tell them!  Just keep them paying the government, with half their menial wages so we can pad our pockets, and start a war.  The peasants don't need to know anything!   

Then there are the brainless out there!  I swear, there are some people out there that would rub feces all over their faces, if the government said it was good for them!  They just blindly follow right along hook line and sinker!  

I did see something that was sent to me that put a smile on my face!  Soros is scared!  Really?  Why are people in the USA, even listening to this two bit commie kicked out of Hungary?  He needs to go to another place!  Another place like HELL!  The rest of these criminals not working for the people need to join him!  

I'm so sick of the spam mail, and the dumbasses spewing things stringing us all along!  Laws don't seem to apply to criminals!  Giving money to another country, while you see people here in America struggling, should tell you something!  No?  

You morons out there really voted for this asshat?  If it was Trump or his kids, doing what Hunter is doing... I could just hear what the stinking show I call "The Trash" Joy B... would be spewing out of her ugly mouth!  

As I sit here, the more I pull away from stupid people.  Glad that I deleted my facebook account!  It was a blessing to me that I was blocked for life on twitter, a week before our President Donald John Trump was!  That tells me that I'm not the only one!  We are the same sun sign, if you believe in that bullshit!  I believe in God!  Because frankly people have been a real turn off for me.  A real disappointment actually!  

Nobody cared about my ballot when I told people what happened to me in 2004!  All in commie Washington State!  You could say I was aware and no one else was!  For what reason?  To aggravate me further I'm sure!  I was never a gullible person.  When you don't believe in bullshit they stay the hell away from you.  Why?  Because, people like me are a threat!  I see that now!  Watch them pick apart what I say or write.  Because, I'm not a writer!  

I'm good at other things.  Shame me, and I will shame you right back!  You won't like it, and run away.  I'v done it at Truth Social.  The little rejects are there, just like they were at twitter and at facebook!  No different.  Sad thing is that all the big shots with their little checkmarks, they think they are so damn special.  If I stop liking you, you will know it!  Trust me!  Especially when you are too busy for a real honest friendship.  I'm done with you!  

Social media means people are just down right nosy and really don't give two shits for you as a person!  I saw that on fakebook too!  It's always all about them.  They think they are saving the world!  I have to laugh!  Whatever....  Meanwhile the corrupt commies are making fools out of you and everyone else.  Don't worry though, because God does see all.  He knows all, and his people will be acknowledged.   

I do love my gardening!   





No comments: