Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Based Kid Torches Woke School Board!

They are trying to divide us JP.  Don't forget they don't want to hear from people that speak truth.  I could be your parent JP.  I'm that old!  Scary isn't it!  

I spoke the truth on what should happen to controlling little Hitlers!  That is why I was blocked for life by the commie mongrels on twitter!  We need more, like this young man in the video!  FIGHTING BACK!

Some kids are lucky they have good parents.  I never buckled down to peer pressure.  Just like I don't bow to no one now!  I have tried but it doesn't work!  I was brought up to be independent, with hard work, think for yourself strategies.  I learned life isn't fair.  It never will be with idiots trying to control you!  Also silencing you.  

Like I said before I stay away from stupid people!  They are bad for my "what I call normal lifestyle" and all around health!  

No loyalty for me then how can I have it for you!

Having God in your life is a good thing!  It's about damn time there are  more kids out there like this young man!  I don't take any crap from people either!  Never did and never will!  I'm keeping my freedom!  

I never went to the prom.  I worked for a living!  I took classes at night.  Some kids have it easier.  They blow all the parents money, get new cars, never had to work hard and got to go on spring break!  Blowing more of the parents money!  Those are the true assholes in life!  That is what I found out to be true!  


No comments: