Sunday, November 05, 2023

The J 6 Folks Were Treated Unfairly!

Why weren't those terrorists at the White House last night, arrested and charged?  Will they be going after them too, like they did the grandmother, that attended Trumps rally?  Probably not!  It's ok for me not for thee...  

Florida is where it was!  Our Donald J. Trump is surging in the polls and the vicious treason loving idiots can't stand it!  Can you say in a panic?  I know you can!  

This will be the third time voting him in!  This BTW isn't the old corrupt GOP!  It's the Trump's GOP!  There is a difference!  Remember the old GOP & Democrats started covid, because they were losing!  REMEMBER THAT!  They destroyed the ma and pa businesses!  

Leaving borders open?  Giving what is yours to these people?  Y'all think that is ok?  I don't!  I'm a giving person, but not to someone that will only take more and more destroying the very fabric of this country!  They are just making a bigger plantation for slaves!  Because, most Americans know what is happening and that makes the elite criminals, scared to death!

I will never forget the summer of bullshit, in Shit Seattle Washington, and the many times I, got into fights, with stupid masked people!  Oh and they care so much about the environment, that I found used masks in the parking lots, on the ground!  Where was the hazmat receptacles for them?  Asshats!  

These same people, swallow the bullshit of the fake news media!  They know nothing!  The people they think are on their side, don't give a shit about them!  Corrupt rich politicians, like Biden, Obama, "they just gave another mansion to Bernie to make him go away," are now criminals and liars and they are all blind to it!  Bush did nothing!  War mongers all of them!  They make money on bloodshed!  Godless and satanic Clintons didn't do Americans any favors either, but to keep people on the plantation, with the government doling out money to them!  Tax payers money!!  Those of us that worked for a f'n living!!

Oh and that money they took out of your paycheck.... a joke!  They spent it!  They hope you die before you can collect! 

Look at the shit they have created under Biden and the do nothing corrupt GOP!!  Shameful!  

The people know!

 


Now that I pissed on the tyrants out there, will I be swatted to?  They all know me around here too!  Don't even try it!

******************************************

My projects are going strong!  Between the new raised bed and the Christmas tree.  Well it's a start!  I have a lot to do before my big gathering of neighbor friends and family!  I have to get busy!



Hubby and I will be placing the raised bed sometime today.  I'll start filling that with garden pruning and good matter, before adding soil.

The other raised beds are doing very well!  I have more cherry tomatoes and the radishes are doing good, lettuce, carrots, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, squash, zucchini, watermelon, cantaloupe... all started from seed!  I only plant what I will eat.  You can have your ole beets, collard greens!  Somethings I just don't like.



Meanwhile my huge milkweed and all other milkweeds are getting eaten to the ground, like they should be, by the monarch caterpillars!  Munching away!





If you look close at this picture you can see one on the leaves, of the giant milkweed. This thing is 8ft tall!  I started it when it was just an inch, last spring.


The Hawaiian Ti plants look fabulous!  In the distance is the butterfly garden, with another huge milkweed.  It too is being consumed.  All in all the butterfly garden was a success!  I spotted several different species fluttering around, staying on our property!  They weren't just flying by and gone!  They love what I had for them.


The more I'm here the more I make it my own!  The property is already unrecognizable, to the nothing that was here before.  I don't know why they didn't have more stuff planted?

I added this beauty almost now 3 years ago!  It comes back yearly.  

The allamanda is huge!  I'll be looking for its seed pod soon!


No comments: