Saturday, November 18, 2023

I Can't Let Somethings Go!

 I had my say at Truth this morning!  If I was to say what I said on twit X or facebook, I would have been blocked by the f'n commie know nothings!

There's so many stupid idiots out there, it isn't even funny anymore!  Well, it was never funny to me.  Do these people not care about AMERICA?  Obviously not!  It's me, me, me, I, I, I, gays, blacks and dumb ass whites!  Lumped all into "STUPID PEOPLE"!

I need to take a deep breath...  Yes I do screenshots!  I have to protect myself from fools!  I worked with many in the past, now I have proof!

That 1 is my comment about hippies!  Here is my comment:
I guess you have to constantly explain to these things out there!

Poor Dan...  I like him but when I see this I see red!  My poor country!

Of course my comment...



There you have it!  When I elect people I expect results and so far our country's elected have failed the people!  They don't care, it's a little idiot club, for them to get rich on!  The hell with you!  It took Trump to expose them all and now he is hated!

Oh and since our election was STOLEN!  

TRUMP 2024 OR BEFORE THAT DATE!

No comments: