Monday, November 06, 2023

Really You Were Born, Thats It!

 Nothing in life owes you anything!  Either you do good, or you do evil.  Stop being a dumbass victim!  

Look who bombed the hell out of Israel?  The Jews were celebrating!  Why were they massacred at a joyous event?  You are trying to tell me they have no right to fight back?  You're a fucking moron if, you think Palestine should be spared!  It's pure evil what they did to the Jewish people!  Just like what is happening here in our justice system!  These little mongrels are running loose here, now!

Wake up!  You're stupid is showing!  War mongers, control freaks, and godless!  That is what you are showing me!  Ah, but you will find out, I'm afraid only in the end.  Yours!

My nose has been in the bible and clearly what is happening is evil.  Turn to God!  You know it's Satan, that makes people look back for blame.  He doesn't want you to learn anything.  He is against Gods creation, because he wants your soul and the power.  Satan's definitely against God and the good.

I have done some digging of my own.  I'm 81% Polish, however most of the other % Is Ashkenazi Jewish!  I have 1 1/2% Irish another 1 1/2% Italian... Brit too.  I have been able to go back to the 15th century, and I'm still digging away.  All I knew, was that I was born and I'm here!  All you fine people, get to deal with me!  Lucky you!  Or not!  I really don't care.  I know what I have to do.  

It would be wise if people would stop meddling in other peoples freedom, from God!  A gift from him to enjoy!  Well, pain in the ass Satan wants to destroy that freedom and joy from God!  

While we are here we can make things, create things, work hard so we can thrive and own things.  Some of us won't be on the same level, as someone else.  Some people were down right lazy and would rather play the victim!  All of a sudden they look around, noticing what others have and they don't!  Whose fault is that?  Theirs and theirs alone!

I had to struggle, that is part of life.  Everyday is a different challenge!  You don't need someone coming into your life to take that freedom away from you!  

Take this 3D printer for instance.  I love smart people!  I don't consider myself smart, but I have noticed a lack of common sense in some people, I thought to be smart.  I would definitely like to give the person that made this tech wonder, a hug!

It is amazing what you can make with it!  I'm going to celebrate Christ's birthday!  Making decorations right now on it, in fact!  


The reason for the season!  Whether you believe it or not!  I do and you have NO right, what so ever to take that from me!  Got it?  

I can display it all I want to!  You don't get to control it!  Your freedom is to move along and don't look then!  But to keep me from doing, what I enjoy and believe in, is wrong!  You want to go live in sin and follow evil?  Go right ahead!  In the end you will find out!  I know God exists and you will find that out too!  Hope it won't be too late for you though!  Just saying...


No comments: