Tuesday, November 28, 2023

No, It Wasn't The Trump Administration, You Mop Head!

It was Dr. Fauci "FUCKY" and scarf bitch with all the imbecile GOP RINO's!  

I'm just proud to say I can think for myself and knew it was all wrong!  I never complied and I never will!

Some people need the government to think for them, because they have no brains to figure out a lie!  A degree?  Go wipe your ass with it!  You're dumb!

Count on man you will be disappointed.  God never disappoints!

Meanwhile, I have been very creative with leftovers from a wonderful Thanksgiving meal!  

Casseroles are ok, but boy was this soufflé delish! 


Someone needs to tell that Ho "jill" occupying in the White House it's MERRY CHRISTMAS!  NOT happy holiday!  STUPID GODLESS HO!  

Jesus is the reason for the season!

No comments: