Thursday, November 23, 2023

It's Thanksgiving Let The Show Begin!

 Ve vill NOT be eating bugs, and ve vill be happy!  Go F yourself George Soros and every tyrant loon out there!!

We are going to have a feast, thanks be to God!

I don't even miss seeing the parade!  I don't care!

I prepared all my goodies last night!  Ready to pop in the oven!  The only thing left is to make the whipping cream for the pumpkin pie!  I can't stand cool whip or that can stuff.  

I tried a new recipe from John Pierre.  I ever so carefully stuffed between the skin the orange rosemary butter on our 20lb turkey.  I usually lay bacon all over it.  I thought I would be more dignafied this year, with that traditional look.  It will be covered for the first hour or so of cooking.

John Pierre!  This better be good, because I know where you live in Fort Lauderdale Florida!  If y'all haven't seen his cooking, he is on youtube.  Actually I have learned quite a bit from him.  He is very good!

I have the stuffing in the oven for the next 40 min.  I will pop it in later to finish it.  Warm it with the sweet potatoes in a dish.  Right now they are in a pot.



The gravy is ready to go just on a warmer now.  I will thicken it later with cornstarch.  I may add some stock to it.  Butter at the end.

Right now I am having a pumpkin scone with coffee, maybe followed by a turkey cookie later!  Enjoy!  Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless!

No comments: