Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Talib Have To Wear A Muzzle Now?

 Well Talib and others, are still in their positions!!  Where they were placed!  PFFFT...  At least something was done about that insurrectionist!  More need to go!

Oh why be so upset over the mongrels trying to silence me and my freedom though...  I never comply anyway, I know for a fact, there is something better waiting for me!  Too bad, for the satanic mongrels out there!  Living in a fog of hate!  Trying so hard to spin it, to the rest of us being the problem.  It's not working dumbasses!

UPDATE:  LINK The Nashville TRANS SHOOTER...they tried to censor on facebook!  That is why I no longer want anything to do with facebook or any other commie out there!

I heard about the flips, in the voting system going on.  I'm betting if republicans win, the dems cry foul, having their usual tantrums!  Meanwhile Ohio is full of potheads and baby killers!  They wanted it in the constitution?  Just showing us more evil, coming from them.

Meanwhile...

Just look, at the morning I had!  One photo was from yesterday.  I keep pinching myself, is this real?  YUP!  Thanks be to God!  Always put God first!

The migrating birds are showing up!  They all came up to me, while I filled each of the 4 stations I, have set up!  Mealworms and all!  Gotta give Gods creatures some food.  The butterflies and birds are all over the place this morning!  Good things do come to those who wait, work hard, save for a rainy day!





Homemade guacamole!  Tomatoes from the garden, with freshly grown cilantro!  It's what's for lunch!  To be washed down with a margarita, of course!


I need to grow my own avocado tree!  Also a lime tree!


 

No comments: