Tuesday, May 30, 2023

The Turncoats Are Activated!

 They all think us MAGA people are idiots!  We will keep what we think about the marxist commies in check.  Because after all we don't get to uses freedom of speech in this country!  Only the marxist commie mongrels get to speak.  I see what the apps did to me!  I am not stupid!  I always succeed, at driving them all nuts.  It's easy to do.  

I don't like what they are doing either, however I will not stop living!  Heaven help the jack offs, that think they can scare me, or get me in a tizzy.  Not happening!  

I'm not budging on my stance with Donald J Trump either!  He will be in that White House!  Then you will see the corrupt loons panic!  If anything happens to him, you better start praying!  Because you all were lied to by this current administration and for the years of the Obama administration!  Why in the hell did people vote for that hater of America, I will never know!  Just like I don't get people that still support Biden?  Hell I gave up on Bush his second run!  I saw!  Oh and for some reason I didn't care for Pence!  

The devil has a short time on Earth and he knows it!  He will start devouring the people that are with God!  The MAGA people.  They can't afford to have us around.  Criminal crime families will be the only ones with power.  Like I have said before, yeah keep supporting them.  They do not care about you or me!

With that I plan to keep enjoying what gifts from God, that I have.  No one can stop me, but myself.  Thats never going to happen!  Honey!

The orange canna finally bloomed.  That isn't the only thing orange that will be blooming!  Blooming into greatness, I assure you!  I get my news from the garden.


  

No comments: