Monday, May 01, 2023

He's Right - The Uniparty Controls the Media

Yep!  I have hope and these looney people need to kiss off!  Satan's people are what they are!  They can go off and live like they want to!  The butt hurt are upset that we can!  WTF?  Oh and I will say what the hell I wan't to!  Trust me!

Like the women's leagues in sport THAT needs to STAY WOMENS SPORTS!   Maybe the freaks can go start their own leagues... Have whatever bathrooms for them too!  Satanic idiots, all of them!  

God is the one in charge and I don't want to go near those satanic mongrels!  No thank you!  I don't care what they do but they need to stay the hell out of what I believe in!  They DON'T get to tell me nothing!!  I won't listen anyway!  Because unlike the loons I can also think for myself!


No comments: