Friday, May 12, 2023

Someone Needs Prayers Right Now

I'm sure the network of stalkers, that come to see what I have posted will see it.  It's about someone I once worked with.  Not always agreeing and bumping heads, is just part of the work place, no matter where you work.  

Politics were discussed on break at times.  I never started it!  Believe it or not, I did not!  Not at work!  I knew what I was working with, and was smart enough to never say anything!  My job was hard enough!  Somehow everyone knew.  

This was during the time of Hillary and McCain.  Such a choice right!  To be funny and practically gagging on the thought.  I said I would probably end up voting for Hillary.  This person turned to me and said that would make me very happy.  It took all my energy to contain myself!  Both were equally trash in my book!

Voting never was the same.  After you had Ronald Reagan well you get the picture.  My grandmother from the old country comes up once again...  "crooked politicians!"    A reminder: "Donald John Trump is not a politician.  He also at one time was a democrat."

Well this person that I'm asking for prayers for gave me this:


Yes, I have it hanging on my wall now, here in Florida.  It's a birdhouse.  One that belongs in a house.  It's cute.  It reminds me how uninformed that person is.  One flight over the coo-coo's nest.  The person definitely has a heart but there is this one nagging thing.  It's not of God.  Influencers have destroyed this persons thought process.  Smart but yet dumb.  Right you are!  I'm not a scholar, nor do I pretend to be.  But some are born with other gifts.  

This person, was always drinking diet pop, cola, soda... what the hell ever you call it.  Drove me nuts to see this person be so careful at eating vegetables, yogurt, fruit... and then the diet drink!  I would think to myself, "well she just shot that all to hell!"  

Someone once said to her, "you drink that?"  It's full of neurotoxins!  I was sitting there choking down the water, I had just took in!  I was ready to burst!  I left the room at that point...  Yeah, another liberal too...  Crazier than the other!

Let's see, she put on a pink pussy hat paraded in the streets of Seattle, she wore the mask during the plandemic, and sadly took the jab, at least twice with all the boosters, I'm sure of it!  Back then I was retired and just toying on facebook at the time.  I got bored and looked up people.  Shaking my head most of the time.  I finally deleted myself from the wretched commie site!  I was hardly on, because of all the commie censorship!  I have a knack, for finding things out anyway.  

However, no matter how this person drove me to want happy hour after work.  Not really I don't care to drink.  I have a drink just at social parties or I just drink water.  I do have wine with a meal.  Nevertheless, this person's health is in trouble now and she definitely needs prayers.  

Please Lord help Cheryl at this time in her life, no matter how angry I was at her, it was because, I did care as a human being.  You are about the only one that knows my tolerance level.  Now I am asking you Lord to help Cheryl at this time with her sickness.  Also give her eyes to see and ears to hear.  Because Lord, she was getting her information from Satan!  Rid her of the demon and the sickness that I saw!  She is a caring person, with too much pride.  I know how you don't like pride dear Lord but if your answer is no, this is what I ask.  Don't let her soul go to Satan!  Amen!


No comments: