Sunday, May 07, 2023

The Beast Of Burden Has a Load

Only some know what I am talking about.  Ask for eyes to see and ears to hear.  A lot is going on right now.  Rebuke the confusing noise right now.

Most are JP "Link" I trust in God.

Look at all he gives us.  Satan will always be rebuked from my life and along with that all the noise that goes along with it.  It's amazing what God shows me on a daily bases.  I decided to disconnect and use my information in a different way.  In real life meeting with people.  People that are around me.  Even at a party I went to yesterday.  More are on the wave length then people think.  Some won't talk because they are afraid.  I am not.

Remember where ever two or more are gathered.  Churches are in danger we will be fooling Satan.  It's so cool what God is doing!  It's giving evil fits!  

Isn't this beautiful!  All made by the Almighty Father!

The weeping bottle brush tree has blooms!  


Swallowtail butterflies, plant and they will come!



The Almighty doesn't want anyone to parish.  Ask him for eyes to see and ears to hear.




No comments: