Sunday, May 14, 2023

Remember It's MOTHERS DAY! Not faggot day!

A reminder!  I will not allow sick people, so messed up they want to corrupt everyone else, or force their sickness into my life!

We celebrate the FAMILY UNIT AND GOD in my home!  YOU CAN'T STOP US EITHER, YOU PEICES OF SATAN SHIT!

Just saying!

My mother was a hard worker and like my grandmother I'll say it too!  With Broken English and all!  I loved them!  The best cooks in the world too!

I may just make an appearance on Twitter and leave the link to my post there.  What they do to me after that....  THEY CAN'T, KISS MY ASS, because I won't let imbecile mongrels near me!  EVER! 

Since I'm in one of my moods, I need another trip to the garden...


Peace and beauty surrounds me there with perfumed air!  Not to mention the fruits of my labor to enjoy!



No comments: