Thursday, May 11, 2023

Maybe Because I Worked My Ass Off For It

It's amazing to watch the left go bananas.  Also the ones that are still envious of others.  YAWN...  Boring!


I have been around the block and back.  I can't be fooled, cheated, or harmed.  Take my life, and I will just have a better one!  You have to be a real moron to let anyone do that to you.  I say aim small miss small when someone tries.  That is protecting ones self from the real criminals out there!  

Oh and BTW, the left commies in charge just let a bunch in at the border!  Maybe we can hand out addresses to them of all the lib turds that voted the maggoty mongrels in office!  I have a fist full of addresses they can go to up in Washington State!  I bet that should change the minds of the braindead fools!

Yes go West cartel criminals, go West!  The blue states will welcome you with open arms!  They will give you homes and all the money you need from the backs of hardworking liberals living there!  We just upped their mortgage and taxes to the point they give their houses to you!

Yes the left are that damn dumb!  Pitiful really...

Ah well I like focusing on the good stuff life brings me.  Why?  Because God is a part of my life every single day!

This bush is called an Ixora bush.  It does well in zone 9 and up.  It's a tropical plant that will grow to 6ft tall and 5ft wide.  Butterflies hummingbirds love them.  They bloom from early spring to fall.  Their leaves stay green through the short winter month here in Florida.  


Now go enjoy life!  Plant for the wildlife and enjoy it!  It's free for you from God.  

No comments: