Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NO CAIR! "IT'S GOING TO BE OUR RULE!"

No CAIR there is no way out for you Islamic thugs!!! So give it up!

Yesterday a federal jury handed down a guilty verdict to five men for conspiring to kill American soldiers at Fort Dix in New Jersey last year. They face a maximum term of life in prison. Our American Islamic Forum for Democracy hailed the verdicts which brought the criminals to justice and will hopefully deter others like them from ever contemplating similar plots in the future. But then when I read the comments of the local CAIR-NJ (Council of American Islamic Relations) Chapter Executive director, I could not believe the tenor of his comments and those of CAIR supporter, James Yee. …
Read it all here: Hudson New York
God take these morons off my planet! GEEEZE LOUISE! And the other one of my favorite F words!

Again I say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Just for you CAIR! and the rest of you Islamic jackasses that support them!


Again I say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: