Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Gas Price

Well don’t you just hate coming to a site and seeing that the decorations are still up from the previous day? I do so I will talk about the gas price today here in Washington State.

Hey gas is dropping! Why is it dropping? I know the answer to that one! Because they want to tax us more for it!!! Tax money was not being spent on the roads but for other projects. Now they are telling the people that the gas tax will be for the roads. So now “people with ballots of course,” can vote on a gas tax that is on a ballot. Those of you that do have ballots pay close attention to what is happening here.

Fifty three dollars “more” out of my pocket a year is a lot to me! That is just for my fill up! Then there is Hubby! I work hard enough to enjoy, that fifty three dollars to buy my Kahlua which by the way is taxed! Hubby likes his expensive Scotch every now and then and that is also taxed! Sometimes we like wine with dinner and that is taxed! A hundred and six dollars more out of our pleasure that we are already taxed on! Forget it Burocrats! You can tighten your own belt!

NO I DON'T TRUST THE STATE! I am having lots of doubts right now!

Update: Proposed by initiative petition: initiative to the people 912Initiative measure No. 912 concerns motor vehicle fuel taxes. This measure would repeal motor vehicle fuel tax increases of 3 cents in 05 and 06, 2 cents in 07, and 1.5 cents per gallon in 08, enacted in 05 for transportation purposes.Should this measure be enacted into law? Yes A “Yes” vote will tank the gas tax! Here is the site to check out

Washington Association of Pavers - See above.
Land Surveyors of Washington - See above.
Puget Sound Energy
The Seattle Mariners - Huh? Shouldn’t they be focused on something else?

Here is this link: click here for link

No comments: