Wednesday, November 02, 2005

About Damn Time

The Mail is usually there by the time I get home so it was a race for me to get my ballot and call in. I was on the phone to the election office when I saw the mail truck come around the corner. The person on the other line didn’t want to stay on line he nervously wanted off because it was 4:30! I said I would call in the morning about my concerns about the other two ballots.

I was presented with my ballot finally! He didn’t seem concern but did ask hmmm I thought they were all out by now. I told him that I called several times and that an investigation is being done now. I could tell he was nervous when he wouldn’t make eye contact with me. Not a too friendly of a guy either. I even said have a nice evening and kept my composure to blond mode. Gee they mailed this on the 20th of October. I didn’t think it would take this long to get. He,he,he, oh thank you so much! I’m so glad to be getting my ballot he,he. All the while I knew!

First I am not racial and I am tiered of people using that card to play! It really is getting old! By the way I am for Condoleezza Rice! I am not going to say a racial statement about the postman but a hint: What is the population in Louisiana? I will let you know that I am not voting for Ron Sims, because he is a Democrat. Yep our post man could very well be for Ron Sims and hates Condi with a passion! Hmm does this make him racial? But I bet Ron will be the winner! Guess what else I have two other ballots floating around out there!

Ok time to get busy and no I will not drop the ballot off for that mailman to pick up! I would like it to get there before the 8th! I will stay in contact with the election office now.

No comments: