Monday, November 14, 2005

A Message to Terrorists

I just got back from a very nice trip and I want all terrorist’s heads on platters for what I had to go through to leave and come back to my own country! I want them all dead! I want them removed from the universe! I want them to suffer like for eternity on earth and in hell! Surrounded with vines with no raisins on them but thorns! It’s also because of them I had my favorite lock cut off my suit case! It is because of them my luggage didn’t get to my destiny with me!!! I want them to pay! Pay dearly!

A curse was thrown at them and now they will all, perish! Mooohahahahahahahaha full moon you better hide… ass holes! But wait it will do you no good to hide my curse will find you! Moooohahahahahahaha… This is what all you terrorist deserve because of the suffering you have brought on vacationers! Especially this one! YOU WILL GET YOURS TERRORIST’S!!!

I see the wedding didn’t turn out like you wanted eh! HA! See it is already working you jerks!!! More of the same for all of you terrorists!!! ERRRRRR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... do not ask, "How do those nations worship their gods? Shouldn't we worship in the same way?" No, you should not! The Lord hates the disgusting way those nations worship their gods, because they EVEN BURN THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS AS SACRIFICES.

Deuteronomy 12:30