Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bush vows to ‘stay in the fight’ in Iraq

Too bad for the coward Zarqawi and his gang of “religious” al-Qaeda I bet there is a lot more car bombings. This is what rats do when they are cornered. I mean they are so f***ing desperate they are doing commercials now like at ITM Thanks for the link brothers! View the sick mind of this mission: Check out this clip from Iranian TV

Go ahead go blow your self up you sick ...! Just don’t take anyone else with you! That Mercedes could have been given to donation! What a waste of a fine vehicle!

Bush ‘along with many other Americans’ will not back down not now or ever ‘you got that coward’s! It seems that some anti Americans even in the USA would like submission to oppression! Not me! I will never be that gullible because my freedom and the freedom of others depend on folks with my attitude!

Remember this has been going on for quite some time now!

This Soldier's letter will not be shoved under a stack of posts!

Me pissed? I'm just getting warmed up!

No comments: