Friday, November 04, 2005

Vacation Time


Seems the Democrats are doing the blame game on the Republicans here in the North West. How can this be the Republicans fault that the voting in Washington State is corrupted?! With Ron Sims in charge he was suppose to fix things. Looks like he did only to be able to stay in office!

I remember how Dino Rossi was in the lead! Then some how the Democrats screamed foul! After numerous recounts in their favor! Ballots were showing up from who knows where!? What about the disregarded ballots that were found? The Democrats got in office and it seemed that, that was all that mattered. Democrats were not interested in an investigation. I still remember the auditor’s words: “People in the election office have to be brain dead for not noticing all the disregarded ballots!”

Well with this I will go on my trip. The stock market was up again today and yes I am feeling the good in the economy. I’ll let you all know how many millions are traveling. It will show you that people are still able to take nice vacations. That will tell us that the economy is just fine!

Try not to kill each other while I am away, ‘grin!

No comments: